Thursday, August 30, 2012

Madness

Before you judge...



I wasn't TRYING to come off as some deranged madman / lunatic when I was writing down my ideas!

Honestly! You've got to believe me!


No no, I'm really serious! I just had to write really small because I ran out of space! -and I have bad handwriting! I'm seriously not a psycho-killer or anything! Just because that looks like something you'd find in a horror movie doesn't mean you should suspect me of anything!

Anyway.

In seriousness, all that writing in the Harvey playbook was to choreograph one scene. The 'fancy' notebook you see in the top-left of the first picture is where I make my 'fancy' notes and concept art, and the other notebook is where I make my quick-notes and other jottings. You can also see my voice-recorder in the first picture. I'm prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment